Fact: there are over 15,700 nursing homes in the United States, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Another fact: as of 2010, there were 31,100 assisted living communities nationwide according to the National Center for Assisted Living.
What do all these numbers mean? They mean that when looking at a nursing home or assisted living center for a loved one or yourself, you have a lot of choices.
So what sets Choice Health facilities apart from all the rest? First and foremost, our approach to care makes your family a part of our family.
Second, “care” isn’t reserved solely for our patients and residents or our medical services. Social and emotional support for residents and their families is a huge difference you will find in Choice Health facilities.
Our mission is to be a desirable place to live, work and visit. To achieve this, we work every day to:
- Have a safe home where residents live an active and satisfying life.
- Show Compassion. It is one of our greatest talents and it is a gift that we give to each of our residents.
- Give patient-centered care that encompasses all aspects of health and wellness.
- Nurture a healthy, respectful and dynamic workplace.
- Recognize accomplishments and contributions of ideas while encouraging development of new skills and relationships.
- Provide a hospitable, warm and friendly environment to visit.
- Uphold the highest business standards so that we continue to be a viable partner in the communities that we serve.
When it comes to finding a nursing home or assisted living facility, you have many options, but there really is only one choice: the Choice Health Management facility nearest you.
Browse our website to learn more about the services provided in each of our facilities, read frequently asked questions about admission and learn about our pre-registration program.